Kpando Senior High School
Kpando Secondary School, otherwise known as KPASEC for short, is a co-educational institution with boarding and day students. The school was established in 1953 as purely a day school. Hence, it was known as Kpando Day Secondary School until 1966 when it was granted full boarding status. The school was opened with 9 students on January 26th 1953 by the first Headmaster Mr. J.C. Bowron. Currently, the school has grown in hips and bounce with a current school population of One Thousand Nine hundred and Ninety One (1991) students. It is thus known with high excellence in academic performance.
There is no product available for this seller.