Ghana Senior High School
Ghana Senior High School, Koforidua, popularly known as GHANASS, is a high school in Koforidua. It was preceded by the establishment of two colleges that ultimately combined into what is currently known as The Beacon of the East. In 1943, Mr. Fred Addae and Mr. Francis Adjei Tetebo established a school with an initial population of 16 boys called Phoenix College in a private temporary building. By 1950, an increase in student population necessitated the movement of the school into a new location which currently houses the Normal Technical Institute, Koforidua. The change in location brought in its wake a change in the school's name from Phoenix College to Christ College. The location of the premises had to change again after some time to respond to the increasing student population. Thus, the school moved into Effiduase where it was housed at the current premises of Effiduase Police Quarters in Koforidua, Ghana.
There is no product available for this seller.